Copyright Infringement Notice
Rhea Media Group respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your work has been used on any of our websites or services in a way that infringes your copyright, you may notify us by providing the following information as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- A description of the copyrighted work you claimed has been infringed.
- A description of the material you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your notification to the attention of:
Rhea Media Group, LLC
10508 North Glenstone Pl.
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
We may forward your notification to the person responsible for the allegedly infringing material.
Your notification can relate to any of Rhea Media Group's subsidiaries and divisions.
Don’t make false claims! You may be liable for damages under the DMCA if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.